Wednesday, August 28, 2013

REVIEW: Tokyo Love Soap Professional

Hey ho! Finally! I'm posting a review on one of  the Tokyo Love soaps I was able to receive a few weeks ago to review.

So I asked my friend who has acne to try out the Professional version since, according to Tokyo Love Shop's website, it's a medicated version and is for people with oily and acne-prone skin. I asked my friend to try it out so I'd know if it really works. Here's her review:

Took me a while to write this down but I finally sat down, stopped procrastinating (just a bit) and wrote my review for TOKYO LOVE SOAP PROFESSIONAL. *APPLAUSE* 

To start off, let me describe the type of skin I have. I have oily and acne-prone skin. It gets worse and it gets better depending on…hmm. I’m not even sure on what. I just know that my face gets oily a few hours after washing it and sleeping late even for just one night means waking up to new acne when the old ones haven’t gone away yet. 
Moving on….Let me just enumerate the Tokyo Love Soap Professional experience based on an 18-day use. 
* SIZE – It was bigger than I expected for a “sample.” I had to cut it in half because it wouldn’t fit in the soap holder I am using and after using only half of it for more than two weeks; it’s still big enough to hold with one hand!
* SCENT – I personally prefer facial washes and soaps that have little to no fragrances at all and I’m happy with this soap’s subtle scent.
* EFFECT ON THE SKIN – I love how this soap is very mild on my skin. Unlike my old soap that dried up my skin, this one leaves my skin soft after a wash and I noticed that my dark spots have turned a tiny bit lighter with this soap. My pores also seem smaller after a wash.
* EFFECT ON ACNE – So far the soap has not aggravated my skin condition and although it has not completely made my acne disappear, since it also lessened the oiliness of my skin, I get less acne than I used to have. 



The downside for me though is it’s not as accessible compared to other soaps since only resellers from other parts of the country sell these and they’re a bit pricey compared to other facial soaps.
For more detailed information on how the Professional version is different from the other version of the soaps, visit Tokyo Love Shop by clicking HERE. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment