Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Surprise! With Love from Tokyo Love Shop~

So, a package arrived today from Tokyo Love Shop!

They sent me 3 pieces of Tokyo Love Soap (the Original, Premium, and Professional) to try out and review. I am seriously ecstatic because when I opened the package, I certainly did not expect that they'd give me a full bar (err should it be called bar? full round/circle thingy then?) of soap instead of a teeny sampler!

And did I tell you that they ship real fast? Like, after 3 days, poof! They've arrived at my doorstep!

I've heard a lot of good reviews about Tokyo Love Soap from other bloggers and I am definitely going to try all of these out ASAP.

What is Tokyo Love Shop and Tokyo Love Soap by the way?

According to their FAQs page (verbatim):
Tokyo Love Shop line exclusively sells Medical Grade items that are not possible to sold commercially since they are labeled “For Professional Use”. 
xxxx Tokyo Love Shop line has our amazing Blue Peel, TCA Peel, Stem Cell Cream, Snail Cream and other high quality, professional grade products.
Tokyo Love Soap is one of the website's best selling products which promises the following:
-Powerful natural and organic skin whitening complex

-Lightens the skin as early as the first use
-Refines body hair for a smoother look (Only affects fine hairs. Does not affect the hair, eyebrows and eyelashes.)
-Remove discolorations, freckles, melasma, age spots and dark spots
-Even out skin tone
-Make pores smaller
-Clarify and tone the pores
-Soften and smoothen skin
-Help reduce fine lines, wrinkles and scars
-Mild enough even for use on the intimate areas 
Tokyo Love Soap Original - Premium - Professional

More or less 3 inches by height and 1 inch thickness :D

I'll be posting follow-up reviews after a week or so! Stay tuned!

Visit Tokyo Love Shop by clicking HERE.

EDIT: 
I've already posted reviews of the Professional, Premium and Original versions HERE and HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment