Sunday, August 25, 2013

From Zaki's Gadgets and Gizmos to JV's Camera Hub!

Remember that post I made about my D7000 body? The owner of the online shop I bought it from now has a stall at Centrio Mall, Cagayan de Oro City! The store name is JV's Camera Hub now though.

You can find the post I'm talking about HERE.

The GOOD news: You can still order from them online thru their facebook account and page! 

Here's the link to their active facebook account: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006473834491&fref=ts (ADD THEEEEEEM *makes hypnotizing hand gestures*)

THE BEST NEWS: Their prices are still the same as before; prices that can compete with those found in Manila! Sure, they mark up the prices for profit but the mark up is something you'd tend to just ignore and accept because the deals are THAT good considering I live a thousand miles and a number of islands away from Manila (and with the mark up, the store's prices are a bit cheaper or at least at par when you add in the shipping and insurance fees you have to pay if you're ordering from Manila).

Haida Lens Protector
During their opening, I bought my lens a lens protector because my main photographers have been bugging me to buy one hahaha!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDDDD I just went back today to pick up my lightstand and umbrella bracket/hot shoe holder! YEA!

Me is happy!
They're selling other cool techy stuff aside from photography accessories. They have gopro hero units and accessories, tablets and even portable gaming consoles for sale as well! Just send them a message at their facebook account for inquiries!


0 comments:

Post a Comment