Friday, May 25, 2012

Review: Etude House Happy Tea Time Green Tea Cleansing Foam


Hello hello! I will be reviewing Etude House’s Happy Tea Time Green Tea Cleansing Foam (wow, that was long haha).
I bought this when I visited the store last January 2012. It’s priced at PHP149. The Happy Tea Time Line has other variants and the ones I can remember are the Lemon and Peach (sorry XD).
I have combination-type skin with an oily T-zone and dry cheeks.
It has a faint fragrance of Green Tea which I find soothing and pleasant! The tube is big and can last for around 4-5 months; till now, I think I still have 2/5 left and it’s already May! The packaging is cute but unfortunately, you can’t see how much is left of the product.
It is easy to spread around the face and neck and there are lots and lots of bubbles! It doesn’t sting when I cleanse my face with it. After patting my face dry with a towel, my face feels refreshed.
The downside of the product is that it makes my cheeks and the areas near my mouth dry (and worse, sometimes flaky :\) so I make sure I use moisturizer and essence/serum after my toner. BUT! It doesn’t make my T-zone dry at all.
So do I recommend this product? YES if your skin is the OILY TYPE.
MAYBE if your skin is the COMBINATION TYPE and you’re ok with a bit of drying.
Will I buy again? MAYBE. I like its price, the fragrance and the refreshing feeling I get after using it but I don’t like all the drying

0 comments:

Post a Comment