Thursday, May 24, 2012

Review: Etude House Moistfull Mask


I recently bought a lot of namnam stuff at the Princess’s Castle aka Etude House. I was expecting to get a mini brush or a pair of slippers for free but all they gave me were 2 moistfull masks. bummer. :| Still, they’re freebies so i should be happy anyway~~~~
(OOT: In strict english, you should always use ’s even if the proper noun ends in s unless you’re using a historical or religious figure’s name. And here we’ve always been taught that it’s wrong!)
Ok, so back to the mask hahahaha XD
moistfull mak
The packaging is all pink like the store itself. Unfortunately, everything found at the back is in korean.
The mask had this OK smell, kinda like generic perfume but you could also smell a hint of alcohol. -_- It was soaked in a combination of lotion and serum which the brand guarantees to leave even the most dry area of your face moisturized and feeling fresh.
How to use:
1. Wash your face and pat dry.
2. Put on the mask and leave for 10-15 minutes.
3. Peel off and lightly rinse the residue off your face with water (the rinsing is optional XD).
Note: Wash your face with mild soaps or facial cleansers (foam or scrubs) before using this mask!
I wash my face with either Kojic Acid Soap or Innisfree Juicy Apple Cleansing Foam. When i placed the mask, it gave me a very cool feeling X3 but then my face stung after a few minutes! T__T I bet it was because of the alcohol in the mask reacting to the Kojic Acid Soap I used to clean my face beforehand! -sigh-
After 15 minutes, I peeled off the mask and threw it away (of course, masks are good for 1 use only~). While I was washing off the residue, I was so surprised because it felt like I was touching a baby’s skin while I was gently rubbing my face~! XDDD
I towel-dried my face and I was all the more surprised when I saw my face become a tad fairer than usual. When I woke up in the morning, my face was still soft and silky~ X3
So do I recommend Etude House Moistfull Mask? DEFINITELY :D
Will I buy? YES unless it’s another freebie for the month :P
Moved from my other blog: http://stalkertofujjang.tumblr.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment