Monday, May 28, 2012

REVIEW: ETUDE HOUSE MILK SCREW #1 LIME MILK


I will be reviewing Etude House’s Milk Screw! I’ve been wondering for awhile now WHY it’s called MILK SCREW. So far, nothing comes to mind except for the twist-thing you do with a screw and screwdriver which is basically what you do to use the product. Twist it around (like lipstick) till the part of the product sticks out of the packaging hahaha!
There are 5 different “flavors” and namely: 
#1 Lime Milk
#2 Apple Milk
#3 Berry Milk
#4 Coconut Milk
#5 Mango Milk
I wouldn't exactly say flavor? Fragrance might be the best term since it basically has no flavor when I lick my lips. It is priced at PHP198.
According to Etude House, Milk Screw is:
Lip Care & Tint Combination Lip Balm 

“Lip Recovery”
Before buying, I rummaged through several reviews to find the suitable # for my lips because I have slightly dark colored lips and is probably because I have light-tanned skin. NO, I HAVE NEVER SMOKED IN MY WHOLE LIFE. -_- And so, I discovered that it “does” contain those magical tints which stick to your lips. I finally decided on #1 LIME MILK. I bought it last September 2011.
When I tried swatching the product twice on my hand, it gave out a very light orange-peach tint. I tried swatching it 5 times and after a few seconds, lo and behold, an orange-pink tint came out. I added 2 more swipes making it 7 and it just turned shocking pink, like lipstick hahaha!
What I like about this product:
  • Lip tint and Lip Balm all in 1 product
  • Packaging is simple but cute
  • The smell has a hint of lime like the name suggests
  • Staying power of tint can last up to 6 hours
  • Really does moisturize the lips
  • Affordable
What I don’t like about this product:
  • The tint can go too pink if you swipe it several times
  • NO SPF :(
  • Plastic packaging is too thin that it might easily break
Do I recommend this product? YES I would still recommend!
Will I buy again? YES if it’s still available in the market :3

0 comments:

Post a Comment