Sunday, June 9, 2013

OOTD: My Koibito's Cardigan

Word of the day: Koibito (恋人) - Japanese for sweetheart/lover/boyfriend/girlfriend.


I went out today but the weather was playing guessing games with me aslkjddflhflasd! t(=_=t)

Every time I check outside the window, it's so gloomy and I see the tree branches being harassed by the wind (my room is on the 2nd floor of the house) but when I finally get out of the house, BAM! Instant sunlight with perfect UV rays that make me feel like the sun is sending these invisible micro-creatures biting on my skin. DAHELL! So, to play it safe, I just wore an oversized cardigan that's not too thick for that end-of-summer temperature.

I got the cardigan from the Men's Dept. at Zara hahahaha! :))) Let's just pretend it's from my imaginary boyfriend (koibito) and he lent it to me. I really like it when cardigans and sweaters are oversized. I like the feeling and the look of my hands being covered because what I'm wearing is too big! o(^3^)o 

Oh and say hello again to my favorite maroon creepers from New Look SG! :p

My black tights are from Payless (that Minicci something brand; forgot, didn't pay much attention). 

I also added a photo of the print on my shirt from Artwork because I think it's cool. ^__________^b

0 comments:

Post a Comment