Tuesday, May 28, 2013

OOTD: Sunday Hearts and Horses

I went out to the mall with my family (from my Mother's side) last Sunday (May 26, 2013) and yep, you guessed it! I was the only one from our pack sticking out like a sore thumb hahaha! 

Blurry pixel-y photo sorry! Ipod's camera is sucky D:
With my short copper-colored hair, I wore a purple polo blouse that had these weird galloping horse prints from Odille, a spiked cuff from Dark Sweet Soul, a pair of denim tattered shorts, a pair of tattoo tights that had "tattoo hearts" above the faux thigh socks parts (baaah I don't know how to explain it) from my online shop, Tofu's Ulzzang Shoppe, a small black Prada backpack, and a pair of maroon creepers from New Look SG (which you can buy at a much much much cheaper price in Taobao, btw).

Oh and here's a bonus: a photo of me with my sister who doesn't look like she's my sister at all! :D



0 comments:

Post a Comment